Player Registration -
- Each team must submit proof of age for each player to their Registration Upload page, in the the application. (such as a copy of birth certificate, verified player pass, driver's license, etc...)
- A player may play for one team only during the tournament.
- All rosters are final at the start of the first game.
- 6 is the maximum roster size.
- 2 is the maximum number of coaches that can accompany a team on the sideline during a match. Coaches may not cross beyond the midline and shall remain in close proximity to the team's sideline area. Coaches must have an association member pass, showing they have passed a background check. If no coach is available, teams can appoint a team captain.
Pre Tournament Check-in -
- All participants will need to check-in and receive a Tournament Stamp. No participant will be allowed to play without first displaying their Tournament Stamp.
Goal Box Information -
- If the ball comes to a complete stop in the goal box, regardless of which team touched it last, a goal kick is awarded to the defensive team.
- A goal cannot be scored from kick off, and can only be scored from the OFFENSIVE half of the field.
Additional Rules -
- NO OFFSIDES and NO SIDE TACKLING
- The Tournament and/or OCYS will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the any team due to the cancellation in part or whole of any Division or any part of this Tournament.
- MECHANICAL AND ARTIFICIAL NOISE MAKERS ARE PROHIBITED.